Drugstore and Online Haul




I told you in my post (which was also a haul) that I had a drugstore haul for you coming up! Well here it is! I went to Walgreens, Rite Aid, Walmart and I also ordered from eyelipsface.com I didn't get a ton of stuff from any of the locations, so thjis should be relatively quick! Here we go!

First, I will share with you what I got in the mail today from eyelipsface.com You all know my love affair with Elf cosmetics! So as soon as they released the Elf HD blushes I HAD to place an order. Here's what I got.






I got the NEW Maximum Coverage concealer- oil free in the shade Sand. The NEW HD blushes in the colors Headliner and Superstar. The mineral lipstick in Party Pink, The tone correcting concealer in light beige and the essential lipsticks in Seductive and Charming. I also got the Matte Lip color in Rich Red, the Eyebrow treat and Tame in Dark and 5 of the pressed mineral eyeshadows in Disco DJ, Lunch Break, What's your name?, Wine Tour and Out all night.

I also ordered the nail polish in Copper, but in my excitement about the HD blushes I forgot to photograph that with the rest of the items!


I lumped all the purchases from the other stores into one photo beause I only got a couple things from each store.



From Rite Aid I got the NYC Smooth Skin Liquid makeup in the shade Nude. I had this foundation from NYC before and it was just ok, but I have heard a lot of good things about it lately. So, I figured I would give it another try! I also got the Ultra moist lipwear in the colors Petal and Violet Shine. All of the NYC products at Rite Aid were 40% off. So I got the foundation for $1.79 and the lipsticks for 59 cents each! Can't beat that! NYC products are super inexpensive to begin with. so you combine that with the 40% off and it's a steal. I will probably try to go back soon and pick up some more of the lipsticks. I love them!

I went to three or four different walgreens this past weekend looking for the limited edition Elf palettes with the disney villains on them. No luck. So while my husband was at work today, he went into yet another walgreens looking for me. He didn't find it either, but he did find this set of 5 of Elf's Super Glossy Lip shines! The colors that come in the set are pink pop, Guava, Flirt, Houston and Cherry.

Lastly, while I was in walmart today picking up a few groceries, I saw this EOS lip blam in sweet mint. Since I love my lemon drop one, I decided to pick it up!

So that does it for my drugstore haul! I hope you enjoyed this post. Leave me a comment down below telling me what your most recent purchase was. Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment