John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Spray Review

Woah, that's a big product name! This spray is my 'secret weapon' when it comes to my hair. I use it whenever I blow dry my hair and I genuinely believe it stops me from having to get my hair coloured as often as normal.

This product is available to buy at Boots for just £6.99 for a 100ml bottle. It doesn't really have a smell and honestly makes such a different to my hair.




The way I use it is to apply it mainly to my roots when my hair is damp after washing, and then comb it through the rest of your hair too. It is heat the activates the 'lightening' part of this spray, so blow dry it paying particular attention to where you applied the product at the roots. Once dry, I normally straighten it a bit too to add some more heat (use a heat defence spray throughout too). Et voila! Blonder hair in the space of 10-15 minutes!

I rave about this product all the time to my blonde friends and I just can't fault it. I have re-purchased it at least four times and will continue to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment