No.7 Beautifully Matte Foundation Review

I have never bought No.7 make-up before, no idea why, I just never have thought of it! However, what with the abundance of vouchers Boots throw at me on a weekly basis, I decided to use one on a new foundation and lipstick (see my review of that here).

So, I went over to the counter and set upon deciphering my shade. I decided on 'Totally Beige', but when the lady came over and asked if I wanted to try the No 7 Match Made Service, I thought why not!

Well...lucky I did because I was not 'Totally Beige' - I was quite a few shades lighter- the lightest available in fact, 'Calico'!

She applied a bit to my jaw line and showed me in a mirror because I was a bit surprised. She was right though, it was a perfect match.

You can also fill out a quick questionnaire to find the best foundation to suit you. Mine was 'Beautifully Matte'. So there you go, a really quick and easy way to guarantee you have the perfect match- I highly recommend it!

So now onto the actual product!

 



The bottle has a pump, which if you have watched my YouTube videos you will know I love! So that's a massive tick already! It was £12.50 and I had a £3 voucher so I only paid £9.50 and it is a 30ml sized bottle.

It applies really smoothly and makes my skin very matte (obviously you would hope so!) and flawless looking. It has very good coverage, which is good for me as I often have the old blemish or two!

As this is such a good match on my skin, it blends so easily and leaves no streaks woop!

So for my first No.7 Foundation I am pretty impressed to be honest! A fantastic product for less than a tenner - can't go wrong :)

No comments:

Post a Comment