Thrifty Hauling!


Today, I thought I would bring you a haul of a different sort than what I usually do. I want to share with you some clothing items that were handed down to me from a friend as well as some garage sale finds! Let me know in the comments below if you like seeing items from places like this. It's not really something you can go out and buy if you see something you like. so if you don't like me this sort of haul, I won't do it in the future.

First, I will show you the hand me down items. My dear friend Nicole has lost a ton of weight. I am so proud of her. So since she shrunk down out of these clothes, she handed them down to me. Cool! New cute clothing items are always fun!




Some Cute graphics Tees!


some great tanks!



Two cute little handbags that she doesn't wear anymore!

She also gave me a pair of jeans that fit me perfectly, which I didn't bother to photograph, and another graphic t-shirt that I liked so much I wore it while I took photos of all these awesome items!





Ok! My mother in law is the ultimate garage sale shopper. She loves finding hidden treasures and great deals. Her community garage sales were this past weekend and she really cleaned up. she got a ton of stuff. And she just happened to have me in mind while she was shopping. She hit the shoes and handbag jackpot!


She got me these two super cute pairs of sandals. I think she said she paid 50 cents for each of them.



These white dress shoes were still in their original box with the 40 dollar price tag on it! She paid 2 dollars!



I love these black boots, and can't wait to rock them this fall!

I didn't have a bag this color until she gave me this one! Awesome!


This was a great find. This is a brand new Fossil bag! In beautiful condition. She paid 50 cents for it!! Can you believe it. I adore this bag. I've worn it a few times since she gave it to me and it's the perfect little crossbody bag. It was so funny when she gave it to me, too, because I had literally just earlier the same day been looking at fossil crossbody bags for fall. Now I have one!


So there ya have it. I got some great pieces to add to my wardrobe, and I didn't have to pay a dime. I am so thankful to my friend and my mother in law for these things. I appreciate it so much!

I hope you enjoyed this post! I'll be doing another haul soon of some drugstore makeup products and the like, so be on the look out for that! In the meantime, I hope you enjoyed this post, and I will talk to you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment