Blue eyeshadow look!


I NEVER wear blue eyeshadow. I just don't. I find that oftentimes blue eyeshadow makes me look like I am stuck in a bad 80's movie. And while I love 80's movies, I don't want to look like I stepped out of one. However, I was playing around with a couple of products from Elf ( I know, shocker, right?) trying to come up with ideas for halloween looks. I was going for a mermaid eye, but came up with something that I find quite wearable, despite my disdain for blue eyeshadows! So, I scrapped the idea for the halloween look (at least for now, check back here on my blog in October for some fun halloween tutorials!) and decided to share this wearable blue eyeshadow
look! I hope you all enjoy!



Products used:
Elf duo eyeshadow cream in blueberry
Elf brightening eye color quads in Ocean Dreams and Teal Dream
Elf shimmer eyeliner pencil in Twinkle Teal
Elf liquid eyeliner in Black
Maybelline the Falsies Mascara


If you would like a tutorial for this look, leave me a comment below and let me know! What do you think of this blue look?


No comments:

Post a Comment