Whats in my purse??

OK, so WHAT is it that I tote with me when I am out and about?  As I have children, I tend to over pack just about everywhere I go.  I have a cosmetic/emergency kit with me that is the size of most women's normal cosmetic bags....its true.  So I thought that it might be fun to tell you all of the crap I haul around with me.  Now that I write that, it doesnt sound as fun as I thought it would- oh well- here goes!


-A bottle of dermacil lotion
-A tooth brush and mini toothpaste (Crest Pro-health compliments of my dentist)
-A travel bottle of Opti-Free Replish Contact lens solution
-A contact lens case
-A spool of floss
-Secret powder fresh deoderant
-Lyson Disinfectant Spray (mini bottle)
-Opcon-A Allergy eye drops
-Two cotton balls
-Two cotton swabs
-Chapstick brand chapstick
-Revlon lip butter in Berry Smoothie
-Fingernail clippers
-MAC Turquatic perfume
-Sephora mirror
-Bare Escentuals flawless face brush
-Maybelline Fit Me Powder
-Two size 2 Huggies Diapers
-Full size baby wipes- I seriously go through them like CRAZY
-2 pens, one black, one green
-Checkbook/Wallet
-random receipts, crumbs and lollipop sticks


Phew, what do you carry in your bag?  Is mine out of control??  What am I missing but the kitchen sink?

No comments:

Post a Comment