Ulta Haulage!

I get giddy when a box arrives from Ulta!  It's like a box full of magic!  With spring approaching, there are so many new fun things that I had to give a try and I picked up some oldies but goodies too.  Ulta is awesome because they have awesome sales, coupons to boot and free shipping over $25.  Let's take a look, shall we?




From L'Oreal I got the Infallible Shadow in Eternal Sunshine and Color Riche Lip Balm in Caring Coral.  From NYX, I got a Cream Blush in Hot Pink, a Jumbo Eye shadow Pencil in Milk and Boudoir Mascara in Pin Up Tease.  From Revlon I got Photo Ready Powder in Fair/Light and Photo Ready Makeup in Shell.  From Maybelline I got a Superstay 24 in Infinite Petal and Superstay 10 Stain Gloss in Cool Coral.  I also picked up my favorite Moisturizer from Olay- the Total Effects for Mature Skin and Ulta always gives you fun new samples with your order.  This time I got the Exuviance Restorative Cream sampler, the  AHAVA Extreme Eye Cream sampler and the Benefit Porefessional sampler.  Phew....I got through it.


So many things to photograph, swatch and review!  I cant wait!  What are you the most curious about?  I am really interested in the Revlon Photo Ready makeup- it is getting PHENOM reviews and being compared to Make Up For Ever HD Makeup that runs over $40!  I'm also interested in the Maybelline lip goodies...I'm a mommy- I don't have time to worry about how my lips are holding up.  I kiss and love them and they hate it when they wear my red lips all over their faces- so we shall see how these work out!


Let me know if there is anything that you are interested in trying out that I can review for you!  I may already have it :)  Have a sunny Monday full of bubbles and smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment