SheSaidBeauty Beauty Box October Review

Hi Guys, I was very excited when my October SheSaidBeauty box arrived - just a day after I received the despatch email (SheSaidBeauty have changed their delivery provider following last month's experience).
When I first opened it, just by sight I was disappointed- all of the items were either tiny or sachets, and when I saw the Palmers Cocoa Butter I thought 'I have a massive version of that already!'.

I like to try new products, and the Palmers item just didn't tick that box.

However, saying that, even though the items were tiny, they are the types of products that you don't need lots of when using, so I can let SheSaid off a bit!

Here is the obligitary photos of the box this month:






So as you can see there are 6 different items in this months box:
  • Cellinique Advanced Bio Renewal Masque (Facemask)
  • B.Liv Off With Those Heads
  • Herbacin Wuta Kamille Hand Cream
  • Biao Beauty Rejuvinating Night Creme x2
  • Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Travel Size Lotion
  • myvitamins Essential Vitamin D3 30 softgels Foot Supplement
I really dislike blogs where people try to give their opinions on items when they have only just bought it or opened the box. I have tried all of these items except the Night Creme, so feel I can give an honest opinion on these products.

The mask was lovely to use, it says it gives you soft, fresh and healthy skin and it definitely does do that- however, that's not really what I look for in a face ask and as I suffer from acne sometimes I normally want something to aid that.

The Cocoa Butter, I think everyone has tried and loves so it is nice to have a travel size bottle but I was a bit disappointed as I have already purchased it myself.

The 'Off With Those Heads' is a night treatment for black and white heads. I suffer with both, so was quite happy to have this in my box. It is a tiny offering at just 3ml but you only need a tiny amount of product so I can still use this for a week or two and get a good idea of how it works. So far I've used it 3 times and it kind of tingles (which I like as it makes me think it's working!!) but I can't say I've noticed any difference yet.

The hand cream smells like someting my Grandma would use (not neccesarily a bad thing!) , I don't like the tin as my lid keeps coming off- not brilliant if I leave it in my bag! And I find the product itself quite greasy, so not chuffed with this one.

The vitamins were an interesting choice for a beauty box- I think they may get a similar reaction to the Pop Chips of last month. I like the idea of taking vitamins every day, and have been taking them (when I remember) since getting the box. 30 gels is a good amount and the card in the box says it is full size, so happy with this one.

All in all, my first impression was not great because of the size of some of the items, but after using the items, I am happy with this months box!

Hoping for some make up next month though...what do you guys think of your box this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment