Nails Obsession?!

I have always loved painting my nails; trying out new colours etc, but in recent weeks this mere hobby has turned into a full blown obsession, having got through 5 different nail 'designs' in the past week and a half.

I really enjoy having nice, pretty looking nails, so when I saw some nail tutorial videos I thought 'Yeah, I'll give it a go!'...and here we are, 9 days , one bottle of nail varnish remover, numerous toothpicks and hair slides and at least 4 new colour purchases later...here is what I have to show for it!

'Cath Kidson' Styleeee that I saw in bubzbeauty YouTube video

Polka Dotty :)

French Tips with a bit of glitter...I think these lasted less than 24 hours before a new design popped into my mind!

My current nails, polka dots AND glitter!

My friend liked the floral nails so much that I painted hers too :)
I also did a red and white polka dot design but I re-did my nails so quickly I didn't even take a photo of those!

I can't believe how easy it is to create really different and professional looking designs without having to buy expensive tools or anything!

Do any of you have any ideas of some designs I could try?

No comments:

Post a Comment