Benefit Cha Cha Tint Review

This is this month's freebie in the InStyle magazine- you can choose between Benetint, Cha Cha Tint or Sun Beam.

I actually wanted Sun Beam but they were sold out everywhere I went. I have tried the Benetint before so decided to go for the Cha Cha Tint instead. It is mango-tinted but unfortunately does not smell of mango like I thought :(




 



 

As you can see from the 4th photo, this gives a really lovely tint and as you can see from my last photo- it will not budge! I left the product on my hand for about 10 seconds while I got my camera ready and the above photo was the result haha! However, if you blend it in quick enough, what you are left with is a really nice, natural hint of colour.

Really pleased with this but not sure if I would repurchase it. It costs £24.50 for 12.5ml ! A bit too pricey for me unfortunately! Plus, I am not sure it out-blushes my other more reasonably priced blushers, so for now, I will obviously use this and enjoy it but when it runs out, that's that!

No comments:

Post a Comment