My "I'm Sick" makeup routine

My family has been sick with colds all week. I haven't felt like doing much in the way of makeup for everyday, so this is the look that I have been going to lately. I hope you enjoy this!







Products Used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay 24/7 shadow pencil in JuJu
NYC Instant Lash Mascara
Elf eyebrow kit in Medium
Elf Mineral Infused Face Primer
NYC Smooth Skin liquid Makeup in barely beige
Elf tone correcting concealer in Light Beige
Elf maximum coverage concealer in Nude
NYC Smooth skin translucent pressed powder
NYC smooth skin bronzing powder in sunny
Elf blush in Pink Passion
Elf Golden Bronzer
Maybelline Babylips in Cherry Me

Let me know what you think! And be sure to subscribe to my youtube channel for more videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment