How much does my FOTD worth?

Recently one of my favorite beauty bloggers NYCmakeuplover1 (you should check out her blog, it's great!) did a post where she looked at her everyday makeup and then calculated how much it costs. Basically, you see what your face is worth. I thought it looked like fun, so I went ahead and did it for my face today!



::The Breakdown::
Elf mineral Infused Face Primer -$6
Elf Flawless Finish Foundation in Sand- $6
Elf all over cover stick in Ivory- $1
NYC smooth skin pressed face powder in Translucent- $3
NYC smooth skin bronzing face powder in sunny- $3
Elf Studio Blush in Pink Passion- $3
Elf Studio Bronzer in Golden- $3
Elf eyebrow kit in Medium- $3
Elf wet gloss Lash and Brow Clear Mascara- $1
Elf eyelid primer- $1
Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Trio in Walking on eggshells- $3
Elf Eyeliner Pen in Coffee- $1
Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Waterproof mascara in Black Brown- $6
EOS lip balm in Lemon Drop- $2
Elf lipstick in Voodoo- $1
Elf luscious liquid lipstick in Bark- $1

Total: $44

It's actually more than I thought. I used a ton of very affordable products. All of the Elf products are 3 dollars or less. The wet n wild trio of eyeshadows was very affordable. I guess even the most affordable of products add up. Keep in mind, these prices are what it would cost o purchase all of these products for full price. I didn't necessarily pay full price for each of these items. So, my total might be less, or more, depending on the deals I got, the shipping I paid, etc. So, to be fair, I just looked up the prices online and went with the price each item was listed as, sometimes rounding up or down to get an even price.

I would love to know what your face is worth! If you do a post similar to this one, leave a link to it in the comments below. Or, just tell me what products you used today and what the total worth of them is!

Be sure to check out NYCmakeuplover1 if you haven't done so already. She's got a great beauty blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment