Fall beauty wish list


Fall is coming up fast, and I find myself lusting after lots of great beauty products to use in the upcoming season. I thought I would share with you my wish list.




1. Wet 'n Wild eyeshadow palettes- I don't really NEED anymore eye shadow. I have TONS. But i love the wet n wild shadows. They are so soft and easy to work with. I am especially intrigued by the trios in "spoiled Brat" and "knock on wood" I think both have great color combinations. Also, the Color Icon collection in "Pedal Pusher". I am a sucker for those purple shades!

2. Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme makeup- I have heard so many good things about this foundation. I really want to try this. I am going to need a foundation in a lighter shade as my color begins to fade, so this one is definitely on my wish list to try!

3. Mac Painterly Paint Pot- I have a lot of great cream eyeshadows and bases, but I don't have one that is the same color as my skin. I have been looking for one to cover the veins in my eyelids and be a neutral base, and this one keeps popping up as the best one. It's pricey, but I think it would be worth it!

4. Elf studio blushes in "Mellow Mauve" and "Blushing Rose"- I like to wear deeper blush shades in the fall, and these two have been on my wish list for quite some time!

5. Nyx jumo eyeshadow pencil in Milk- This is another product that has been on my wish list for ages. I love using cream bases for my eyeshadow, and I think this white would really make the deep burgundies, bronzes and taupes that I love to use in the fall pop!

6. Elf Studio Matte Lip color in Rich Red- I don't wear Red lipsticks very often, but I think that this matte red would make a wonderful addition to my makeup collection. It looks like it would be a beautiful lip to rock this fall, and maybe even into the holiday season!

7. Elf lipstick in charming- I think this lipstick color would make for a great natural everyday lip.

8. Maybelline Color tattoo limited edition shades- I love the maybelline color tattoo eyeshadows, and they have released four shades for the fall season. I have yet to come across these in stores, but when I do, I definitely hope to pick up a couple of the shades. The shades available are "Barely beige", "gold shimmer", "mossy green" and "rich mahogany" I defenitely would love to have them all!

So there ya have it. My beauty wish list for fall 2012. I don't know how many of these products I will actually purchase this fall, but it sure is fun making the list!! Have you tried any of the products on my wish list? What items are you looking forward to purchasing this fall? Leave me a comment down below, and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment