Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoos!!!

OK- So it is VERY VERY seldom that I find a product that I LOVE LOVE LOVE and I go back and pick up one of every color.  VERY SELDOM.  Well my friend...this is my new obsession.  It's the Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoos.  They are AMAZING.  I really cant say enough good things about them.  They are a really rich cream shadow.  They blend amazingly, they don't crease, they can be built up for a more potent color- I LOVE them.  I currently only have five of the ten they make.  I have Too Cool (white), Bold Gold, Bad to the Bronze, Tough as Taupe and Tenacious Teal- Don't you just love their names too?!  




Swatches of all the colors in moderate sunlight






The new addition to my obsession- Tough as Taupe!  My first matte.



I honestly use these everyday.  No seriously- everyday.  I use them alone for quick look, I layer with powder shadows, I blend them together, I use as an eye shadow base- you name it, I do it!  If you have ever used the MAC paint pots, these are the same thing.  Not color wise, but the idea is completely the same-and a FIFTH of the price!!  If I had to pick just one...I personally couldn't live without the Bold Gold.  I am enamored with gold though.  If I were recommending one to someone else, I would say the Bad to the Bronze or the Tough as Taupe.  They are the most universally flattering.  At $5 dollars, you should really consider picking them up- they will rock your eye lids in ways you never imagined possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment