ELF HAUL!!

So Target sucks me in and holds me close....I LOVE Target.  It is really dangerous that they have one so close!  I went to go pick up some E.L.F (eyes, lips, face) products because #1 they ROCK and #2 they are a DEAL!  They dont have anything priced over $6!  Most items are $1 or $3!  I got a $3 flat kabuki brush, a $3 Mineral Infused Mascara and a $1 Clear Mascara and brow gel.  I am always surprised with how well their stuff works for such an affordable price!  I haven't used their Mineral Infused Mascara before.  It set me back $3 and the brush looks really similar to the L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lash that I heart SO much. I have told you all about my quest for great brushes- and my LOVE for synthetic brushes.  I dont think you should have to skin a badger for a makeup brush.  (Im dead serious- skin a badger)  I LOVE this brush- It's my second.  I wanted to pick one up to experiment with summer contouring.  New season- new fun colors! 




Here are all 3 of the fun ELF things I got!

A Silicon brush to keep from clumping and (hopefully) adding lots of volume!

I'm really hoping this one turns out!

Brow Gel Bristles

Clear mascara side

One side for lashes and one for brows

It's actually a good full size brush!

It's really densely packed too!

It's a great flat top brush


And SUPER soft! (and $3!!)
Have you ever tried ELF products?  What was your experience?  I want to try their HD foundation.  It's $6!!  People are comparing it to the Make Up For Ever HD foundation that is over $40!  I think that I will have to try it out after I run out of my favorite- Revlon Photo Ready.  Anyway- hope your day is full of sunshine and smiles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment