Polka Dot Nails

I love to paint my nails, so when I saw bubzbeauty on YouTube do a nail tutorial like the one below, I had to try it out. It is very simple, and if I can do it- anyone can!

Start out with a base coat on clean, filed nails:


The first colour I use is 17 Lasting Fix in 'Orange Soda'. I paint 4 of my nails, and then use Orly 'Ancient Jade' for the ring finger. Paint as many coats as you need, I normally do 2 or 3:


Once this has dried, use a white nail varnish (I used Rimmel Nail Tip Whitener) or you can use another colour that goes well with your base shade.
Place a few blobs of it onto a bit of card or paper, and dip a regular bobby pin into it to create the perfect circle:


This will give you the following effect:


So carry on with all the nails, and finish with a top coat to prevent chipping and ta-da! :

Hope you like this design- I think it is quirky and sooo simple to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment