E.L.F. Villainous Villains: Evil Queen Day and Night!

Today I am bringing you another one of the looks that I created using the E.L.F. Villainous Villains books. This time, I used the Evil Queen Devious Dramatic Eyes Book. I followed the directions for the eye looks, making minor changes where I saw fit. And here are the finished looks.

Left: Day Evil, Right: Night Villain
For the Day Evil look, I followed the directions for the look exactly. The only change I made was to use the Elf cream eyeliner rather than the liquid liner, simply because I find the cream eyeliner easier to work with. I'm wearing NYC Instant Lash mascara for the day look. For my lips, I used the lip color that came with the book, and I topped it with the elf super glossy lip shine in flirt for some added shine. on my cheeks is the Elf HD blush in superstar.

For the Night look, I again followed the directions exactly. The only change I made was to add a bit of the shimmery brown along my lower lash line, and again to use the cream eyeliner in black. I used two coats of maybelline the falsies mascara for some extra drama. On my lips is the Night lip color from the book. I found these lip colors to be a bit hard, but applied over top of a lip balm they became easier to work with. On top of the lip color, I used Elf Luscious liquid lipstick in bark. On my cheeks is the blush from the Elf contouring blush and bronzing duo in Turks and Caicos.

The directions for these looks were very easy to follow. For the day look, I found the eyeshadows to be less pigmented than I would like, even over top of a primer. The night eyeshadows were very pleasant to work with, pigmented and easily blended. Overall, I do like this book, I just wish the day eyeshadows had been a bit more pigmented.

So what did you think of these looks? Let me know in the comments below. And be sure to be on the lookout for the last looks in this series, the Maleficent Smoky looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment