Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector





On my never ending search for a dark circle eraser and eye firming, wrinkle removing eye cream all in one miracle thingy I came across Clinique's Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector, which is supposedly a treatment for dark circles not purely a mask.

They say 
NEW Even Better Eyes has the power to brighten the appearance of the entire eye area. Plumping hydration makes thin eye-area skin appear less transparent and the cooling massage tip refreshes tired-looking eyes. Optics instantly brighten all skins, fair to deep.
    I say
    It is a good eye cream, not amazing but good. The cooling metal tip isn't the best invention in the world, after using it on one eye to smooth in the cream it is warm by the time I get to the other eye which kind of defeats the object. Anyway the actual eye cream is oil free and gorgeous and soft, velvety even, it does feel great on the skin, although it settles in fine lines. I'm not sure about plumping but it is certainly hydrating, the skin under my eyes are definitely less crepey. It is a peachy colour, yet doesn't provide any coverage just a few light reflecting particles. I've been using it twice a day as recommended and haven't seen any noticeable change in the dark circles, maybe it is more of a long term thing? Make up doesn't sit that well over the top either.
    Overall I like this eye cream, I think it over promises a little though, but to be fair I think nothing short of a miracle would be the only thing to erase my very dark circles combined with a newborn stealing all my sleep.

    Clinique's Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector is £28 for 10ml and you can buy it here.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment