Budget Beauty

Right now I am seriously struggling for money, and you know what that well known supermarket says - 'Every Little Helps' and boy does it!!

So, that's what inspired this post; I have always tried to be careful with my money, but recently I have been keeping an eye out for especially thrifty buys! Some of these things I only just bought, others I have had for a while.

First are two items I bought from eBay, the top are concealers, and the bottom are blushers. The concealers are incredibly creamy and give amazing coverage. The blushes are very pigmented and include some beautiful colours. They are both from a seller called tomtop_auction. The concealers are just £0.99 and £1.70 delivery and the blushes are also £0.99 and £2.63 delivery. I think you will agree these are absolutely fantastic prices!

 Next are just three of the massive range of lipsticks by Natural Collection. These lipsticks are under £3 and available from Boots. The three shades I have here are (l-r) Sheer Natural 'Lotus', Moisture Shine 'Sweet Pea' and Moisture Shine 'Rosebud'. All of these colours are very sheer but can be built up as wanted. Minimum price, for maximum impact :)

MUA are a fantastic cheap brand that has some amazingly priced and quality products. Featured in this post are just some that I own- their Mosaic Blush in 'English Rose', which gives a lovely rosy cheek with a bit of shimmer, their Every Lash Mascara which gives great volume and separates lashes, and three of their palettes.
The palettes above are (clockwise from top right) 'Heaven & Earth', 'Dusk Till Dawn' and 'Undressed', then I have swatched some of my favourite colours!
The palettes are just £4 from Superdrug or online and the blush is only £2.50.
I also wanted to include the Rimmel Wake me Up Foundation as it is a brilliant foundation which gives a really nice dewy finish and has a bit of shimmer in it too, and it is under £8! Also, the Visibly Clear 2-in-1 Wash and Mask; I love this cleanser and it doubles up as a weekly face mask too! And it only costs £3.99- you can't argue with that!

So I hope I have shown you that you can have a bit of luxury without breaking the bank and it doesn't cost the earth to look good!

Do any of you have any tips for saving money but not missing out on the beauty products we all love?

No comments:

Post a Comment