What's On My Bedside Table - The Newborn Edition



Now I have a tiny sleepy baby by my side every night my bedside table has changed unrecognisably from my previous post What's on Your Bedside Table? which you can check out here.

No longer dominated by the toddler, it is now awash with newborn baby kit. So now what's on my bedside table I hear you ask? Well a multitude of mummy paraphernalia, and no room for anything nice for the next couple of months.

  • Newborn Pampers nappies - for midnight nappy changes
  • Cotton wool and water for top and tailing
  • Lansinoh - amazing lip balm and sore nipple balm
  • Multi-Mam compresses - literally changed my life, much the same as Lansinoh but much much better
  • Bobble water filter bottle - breastfeeding is very thirsty work
  • BioOil - for post baby tummy
  • Swaddle
  • Jo Frost Confident Toddler Care book - trying to work out how to stop toddler tantrums
  • Jojo Maman Bebe Winter catalogue - great for baby clothes and gadgets
  • Jo Malone candle - now empty, must replace
  • iPad earphones - for midnight feeding youtube watching

No comments:

Post a Comment