NOTD: OPI 'Get you Glamour On' Review


O.P.I is a brand I have never used and has never really interested me. I always knew their nail polishes were a bit special, and the price tag reflects that.
However, I received this nail varnish in my SheSaidBeauty Launch Goody Bag (see my blog post here), and couldn't wait to try it out and see what all the hype was about.


I have the shade 'Get your Glamour on', and it is lovely- an orangey red, it is bang on trend. This nail varnish is pricey for a reason- I have had it on for 4 days now and NO CHIPS...not even a tiny ickle one. I cannot quite believe it.
I work in an office so bash away on my keyboard for over 6 hours of my day...so no chips is a bit of a luxery for me!

It goes without saying that I will most definitely be buying me some more O.P.I nail varnishes in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment