Top 10 Lipsticks

I never really 'got' lipsticks until I was about 20! I just preferred lip balms or lip glosses, but now I can honestly say I am a lipstick lover!

I couldn't choose my favourites so these are in a completely random order! But these are definitely my most reached for lipsticks from my ever-growing collection.



L-R: Natural Collection Moisture Shine 'Lotus', L'oreal Colour Caresse in 'Fashionista Pink', Rimmel Lasting Finish in 'Pink Blush', No.7 Moisture Drench in 'Coral Whisper', MUA 'Shade 4'.

L-R: MUA 'Juicy Shade 15', Mac Matte 'Please Me', Revlon Lip Butter 'Berry Smoothie', Revlon Lip Button 'Strawberry Shortcake', Elf Lipstick 'Seductive'.



These lipsticks are definitely all my favourites, I tend to have my 'go to' lipsticks each week which I carry in my bag, but it is always hard to make that decision in the morning!

All of these colours are long lasting as it's a big must for me. You can see pink is my favourite shade but there are some corals and almost red in there too!

What are your favourite lipsticks?

No comments:

Post a Comment